Thursday, September 17, 2015

OOTN

Sky Garden | London

For my dad's birthday this year we went to Sky Garden in London for one of the nicest dinners I have ever had. I did not know what to expect from this place, but it was absolutely amazing. The atmosphere, not to mention the food at the restaurant on the 37th floor above the actual garden. Once the sun had gone down, the bar area had a band playing throughout the night which made the whole scene absolutely unreal. Looking over the entire city while being in such a pretty place was an experience I recommend to everyone. For the occasion I decided to dress smart-casual, as we arrived in the late afternoon, yet I didn't want to go to casual. So I opted for some of my classics.

Top - Zara
Leather leggings - h&m
Chelsea boots - asos
Handbag - Rebecca Minkoff




Britta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment