Saturday, September 12, 2015

OOTD in France

Strasbourg | France

Two days ago my boyfriend and I wanted to take advantage of his last free days and decided to take a short trip to Strasbourg. From the lake Constance it only took us two and a half hours by car, so we left early in the morning so we could have a full day in the city. Even though I've been to Strasbourg before, the beauty of it still amazed me.
One thing to know about me (and Britta) is that I could die for good macarons and baguette, so France with its cute, little patisseries is always like a food paradise for me! If you ever go to visit Strasbourg or France in general, you should definitely go to a "PAUL" bakery, because they have the best macarons and baguettes I ever had.

But now to the outfit. Of course you should dress up a little to go with the city lifestyle, especially at the department stores such as "Printemps" or "Galeries Lafayette", where they sell  the most luxurious fashion, and even if it's not affordable, is absolutely beautiful to see.


White Top - Zara
Striped Top - Forever 21
Jacket - Zara
Bag - Michael Kors
Jeans - Hollister
Sunglasses - Topshop
Boots - Michael Kors


Ilaria <3


No comments:

Post a Comment