Tuesday, September 8, 2015

OOTD at Lake Constance

Constance | Germany

I spent most of my summer break at my family's home right by the lake Constance. It's the ideal place to relax, swim, sail and prepare for my upcoming exams in fall. A few days ago one of my best friends and I finally managed to spend some time together, so we took a walk by the lake and decided to take some pictures because of the beautiful fall atmosphere. Luckily we dressed up a little in case we considered going out for dinner, so the outfits were a little more put together than normal.

At the end of the day we decided to stay in, and made some baked potato wedges with guacamole, but we still managed to get a few shots of one of my favorite fall-appropriate outfits.

Top - Zara
Cardigan - Mango
Jeans - Only
Boots - Michael Kors




Ilaria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment