Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Skincare Routine

Skincare Routine | Acne-prone skin

If anyone will understand what it's like to have bad,
it's me. Throughout the years I've learnt a lot about my health and my body, especially how it works together with my skin. My skin has always been acne prone, with a combination of oily and dry skin.. I know, how wonderful. As I always dreamed of having clear skin, I have been trying out different products and reading up on how I can help my skin not only from the outside, but on the inside as well, I have finally come to a point where I can say that I am almost happy with my skin. I have found a routine that works best for me, so here are the products I've been using and loving. 

Step 1: Removing Makeup
The Garnier makeup removing wipes are amazing! Try them and love them.

Step 2: Cleansing
The Avon 'Clearskin' professional line has been quite good on my skin, especially the 'Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub', which I use every night after I have taken off my make up.

Step 3: Toning
Rose Water is such a simple, yet amazing product! Tones your skin nicely, removing any dirt whilst making it feel refreshed and is also great for sensitive skin.

Step 4: Moisturizing
No matter if you have oily skin or not, the importance moisturizing should never be underestimated! It's often difficult to find ones that don't leave a layer on your skin for ages, or don't actually moisturize well enough. The Nivea Soft moisturizer however is a miracle for me. Makes my skin super soft, but doesn't make me break out! Also a very affordable product.

Step 5: Spot treatment
A good friend of mine recommended me this product - Sudocreme. Actually produced for babies I believe, but honestly, nothing works better on pimples than this. It's antiseptic and perfect for sensitive skin. Keeps spots away better than most other specifically labelled 'spot treatments'.

Additionally step 6: Eyelash serum
Even though this has nothing to do with skin itself, this is part of my routine. My eyelashes are naturally not as long as I'd want them, so I've been using several different eye serums. Definitely worth a try if you are interested - currently I'm using Schrofner Cosmetics 'Wimpern Wunder'. Works great after using it every night.



Britta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment